Women Connecting Europe
The main objective of the project is to provide lifelong learning an avenue of versatility & practicality in facilitating socio-economic inclusion of migrant women into local & global community. It will raise awareness of & challenge socio-economic exclusion & inequality experienced by migrant women to create opportunities to address intersecting issues of poverty, racism & isolation, foster empowerment & agency through digital skills training & help facilitate access to education & employment.
Are you a migrant woman looking to improve your tech skills and take control of your future?
Look no further!
Our WordPress online course, along with the Soft Skills course, is designed specifically for women like you who want to learn how to build a website from the comfort of your home.
With our easy-to-use platform and beginner-friendly lessons, you’ll be able to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Our course covers everything you should know about WordPress to get started and build some nice websites.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and take control of your future.
Facilitate the socio-professional inclusion of migrant women by empowering them through online digital learning and personal and professional/Women Connecting Europe development
The project will focus on:
- Coordinating each activities between partners and looking for the target group (migrant women between the ages of 18 and 40),
- Developing courses:
– WordPress (SHA)
– Soft skills training (CMC)
(These two courses will be delivered for the target group in parallel.)
- Engaging the community and the target group it will be the awareness campaign where there will be three events.
– Raising awareness on women in the ICT sector that will gather different stakeholders, such as HR members of different tech companies,
– For the engagement of different stakeholders and to spark intercultural dialogue.
– The final event will be in Ireland, the Career’s Day.
- Throughout the duration of the project it will be provided with any information about it (there will be a creation of a toolkit where curriculum, course methodology, workflows, activities, outcomes, insights & challenges will be documented).