On the Way to Acceptance
This project is a non-formal youth program of innovative tools to learn about tolerance and has the following objectives:
- Better understanding the discrimination and stereotypes creation process, feelings of discriminated people among young people up to 30 years old in project partners’ countries.
- Shaping the opinions, decisions of young people up to 30 years old.
- Increasing ability among young people up to 30 years old to think in a creative and critical way.
- Equipping youth leaders with tools to work in their societies, teach and talk about tolerant behaviours.
- Increasing youth engagement in social matters, especially in activities connected with acceptance.
- Youth integration with other cultures, migrants and other disadvantaged groups during pilot trainings in partners’ countries.
- Intolerance prevention among young people and youth leaders from partners’ countries.
Outputs of the Project
- 20 metaphorical cards on the subject of social inclusion with a workshop proposal
- 4 Virtual escape rooms in the field of preventing discrimination
- Encrypted comic book for parents, aiming to exchange good practices
- Open Tolerance Day in each partner country
- Final conference “Acceptance is building” in Poland