What is a Responsive Design?
Responsive design is an approach to designing and developing websites that adapt to various screen sizes and devices, allowing a website to be easily viewed on various devices. Using float to achieve responsive design involves using CSS float properties to position elements within a web page. Still, it can be difficult to control the behaviour of elements when the screen size changes.
In this event, we will be covering the following:
1) What is Responsive design
2) Using float to achieve Responsive design(A demo)
3) Problems with float, which lead to the rise of Bootstrap
4) Game changers introduced in 2015 – Flexbox and Grid
5) Site demo with Flexbox and Grid.
Our Speaker is Nabendu Biswas, and he will give the presentation in the most efficient and precise way.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...