Creating a Job Search Strategy
Are you tired of endlessly scrolling through job boards, sending out countless resumes, and hearing nothing back? If so, join us for a one-of-a-kind event that will help you create a job search strategy that actually works!
During this event, we will share with you a variety of tips and tricks for creating a personalized job search plan that fits your unique needs and preferences. We’ll cover everything from identifying your ideal job and target companies to crafting a winning resume and cover letter.
In this event, we will be covering the following:
Minding yourself and keeping your Mindset on board
– Being planful & intentional in your job search
– Find what are the best job search websites for your industry in locations of interest
– Get the list of target companies
– Working with recruiters
– Intentional networking
– Consider volunteering
– Access all resources available to you
– Be clear with employers about work rights, visa status and qualifications
– Identify your roadblocks
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...