Two key points to know for the beginning are:
Statistics for this subject are very common, and here are some of the most relevant.
- Another statistic from the PYPL (Popularity of Programming Language Index) is created by analyzing how often language tutorials are searched on Google.
All in one:
What does this mean?
Behind any part of the webpage that the user can see or interact with on the internet, there are three main tools (languages).
- HTML: This stands for “Hyper Text Markup Language”, which determines how you structure your webpage (to have paragraphs, main titles, subtitles, images, links, audio, videos …etc.).
- CSS: Which stands for “Cascading Style Sheet “, which is responsible for styling your webpage (colours, font size, font types, positioning different elements you created by using HTML, adding some animation … etc.)
- Operators are used to performing operations on variables and values. For example, you can use the + operator to add two numbers together. Or the – operator to subtract one number from another.
- Control structures are used to control the flow of a program. For example, you can use an if statement to execute a block of code only if a certain condition is met.
- Functions are blocks of code that can be defined and called later in your program. Functions are useful because they allow you to reuse code and make your programs more modular.
- Objects are data structures that allow you to store and manipulate related data in a single entity. For example, you might define an object to represent a person with properties like name, age, and address.
Innumerable frameworks and libraries
During your learning journey, you will encounter many errors/problems. Not to worry, you will not be the only one in this, and most of the time, you will find someone else who has the same error and ask for help, and many solutions and suggestions have been provided to solve this main issue.
Success is a Team sport. Starting the journey as a developer will bring you challenges but also a lot of personal and professional growth. Being part of communities and programs will greatly help you achieve your wish to have a job in the Tech Industry.